We’re staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team, including:
- Axiom Hotel has been officially approved by the California Hotel & Lodging Association as Clean + Safe Certified in compliance with new standards for guest and team member considerations, and cleaning protocols.
- Increased frequency of cleaning on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, restrooms and team member areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols, detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Electrostatic sprayers for robust surface sanitization.
- Self-cleaning nanoseptic elevator buttons.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and team member areas and entrances.
- Contactless Check-In/Check-Out via lobby kiosk, if desired.
- A Warm Welcome: We’ve added a safety shield at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and team members, so we can continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
You can bet we’re using the latest and greatest technology available to clean your guest room. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Service requests via text message using the Zingle platform.
- Touch-free room deliveries by Astro, Axiom Hotel’s autonomous delivery robot.
- EPA approved cleaning and sanitation protocols are in place to clean. We’ve cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with particular attention paid to high-touch items, including light switches, all handles, TV remotes, and thermostats.
- Rooms are left vacant for at least 24 hours prior to or after cleaning, whenever possible.
- We’ve removed all non-essential items from guest rooms (e.g., paper, pens). These and other items are available by guest request.
- Our eco-friendly, touchless filtered water stations on every floor will help you stay hydrated and healthy throughout your stay.