- When you book directly with us, if your travel plans change through June 30, 2020, you’ll receive a credit to return within one year of your original travel date. Any change to the original booking must occur 24 hours prior to arrival. The updated reservation must occur within one year of the original travel dates and needs to be reserved directly with the hotel.
- Please note, our flexible cancellation policies are good for guests who book directly with us. Guests who booked via online travel agencies or through third parties will need to contact their booking provider for their policies and for assistance.
We’re staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team, including:
- Axiom Hotel has been officially approved by the California Hotel & Lodging Association as Clean + Safe Certified in compliance with new standards for guest considerations, employee considerations and cleaning protocols.
- Increased frequency of cleaning on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, and all employee areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols, detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all persons within the hotel’s public spaces, including guests and associates.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
- Social Distancing signage, guidance, and spacing of furniture in all our public areas, including our library and fitness center.
- Implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for Turn Cafe and limiting seating in our gathering spaces.
- Contactless Check-In/Check-Out
- A Warm Welcome: We’ve added a safety shield at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and associates, so we can continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
- Everything You Need: We’ve supplied protective masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers to our front desk associates, and can provide the same to you, by request.
You can bet we’re using the latest and greatest technology available to clean your guest room. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
- 24-hour service requests via text using Zingle Concierge Service.
- Touch-free room deliveries by Astro, Axiom Hotel’s autonomous delivery robot.
- EPA approved cleaning and sanitation protocols are in place to clean We’ve cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with particular attention paid to high-touch items, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats.
- Rooms are left vacant for 24 hours prior to or after cleaning (whenever possible).
- We provide housekeeping in guest rooms after every fourth night, or when requested.
- We’ve removed all non-essential items from guest rooms (e.g., paper, pens). These items are available by request.
- Our eco-friendly, touchless filtered water stations on every floor will help you stay hydrated and healthy throughout your stay.
We'll stay informed, so you can feel good about staying with us.
We will continue to update protocols as new information and technology becomes available. We’re committed to doing all that we can to ensure you’ll rest assured and sleep well. If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website. We look forward to welcoming you to the new Axiom Hotel experience. We can’t wait to see you again.