We’re staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team, including:
- Axiom Hotel has been officially approved by the California Hotel & Lodging Association as Clean + Safe Certified in compliance with new standards for guest considerations, employee considerations and cleaning protocols.
- Increased frequency of cleaning on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, and all employee areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols, detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Electrostatic sprayers for robust surface sanitization.
- Self-cleaning nanoseptic elevator buttons.
- Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all persons within the hotel’s public spaces, including guests and associates.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
- Social Distancing signage, guidance, and spacing of furniture in all our public areas.
- Once permitted to reopen, implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for Turn Cafe and limiting seating in our gathering spaces.
- Contactless Check-In/Check-Out
- A Warm Welcome: We’ve added a safety shield at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and associates, so we can continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
- Safety First: We’ve supplied face masks, goggles as needed, and hand sanitizer to our all Team Members.
You can bet we’re using the latest and greatest technology available to clean your guest room. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Service requests via text message using the Zingle platform.
- Touch-free room deliveries by Astro, Axiom Hotel’s autonomous delivery robot.
- EPA approved cleaning and sanitation protocols are in place to clean. We’ve cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with particular attention paid to high-touch items, including light switches, all handles, TV remotes, and thermostats.
- Rooms are left vacant for at least 24 hours prior to or after cleaning (whenever possible).
- We’ve removed all non-essential items from guest rooms (e.g., paper, pens). These and other items are available by guest request.
- Our eco-friendly, touchless filtered water stations on every floor will help you stay hydrated and healthy throughout your stay.
We'll stay informed, so you can feel good about staying with us.
We will continue to update protocols as new information and technology becomes available. We’re committed to doing all that we can to ensure you’ll rest assured and sleep well.
The city of San Francisco has requested that all hotel guests read and acknowledge the following documents. To expedite check in, please review prior to arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you to the new Axiom Hotel experience.