Inspiring Amenities for Your Stay
Axiom Hotel combines comfort and function, cultivating an energy of the digital age. Our goal is to create a singular, rare experience where connectivity reigns supreme. To achieve our goal, we’ve partnered with innovative companies to create uniquely modern amenities, such as online check-in and hot spot areas for meetings and entertainment.
Stay connected to work or family in our full-service business center featuring a complimentary wireless fiber optic Internet connection. We’re at the “Center of Next," so expect to see our amenities evolve and change with the pace of the city.
Axiom has a taxable daily urban fee of $25 per night.
Hotel Amenities Include:
- Food & Drinks Served in the Lobby Lounge
- The Turn Cafe
- Collaborative Lounges for On-the-Spot Thought Generation
- Innovative Hot Spot Areas for Meeting or Just for Fun
- Wireless Internet Access - Expansive Fiber Optics throughout Rooms & Public Spaces
- Business Center
- Fitness Center (CORE)
- Digital Games & Information Boards to Interact & Connect
- Concierge Services
- Valet Laundry Services
- Valet Parking $59 + tax, $64 + tax for oversized vehicles
- Pet-Friendly Accommodations
- Energy Management System
- 100% Smoke-Free Hotel
- Limousine/Private Car Service Available
Exclusive Car Rental Rates
We are proud to offer exclusive rates for our guests through Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Get More Information and Order Online.
Room Amenities Include:
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Locks
- Large 48" SMART TVs
- Apple TV
- In-Room Safe for Valuables
- Bluetooth Clock Radios with Charging Options Built in for iPhone and Micro USB
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- LATHER Amenities
- illy Espresso & Coffee Machines
- PressReader (As part of our Green Initiatives, The Axiom Hotel participates with PressReader as a paperless source for news on property. PressReader delivers an endless stream of top news stories to read, discuss and share, including full issues of thousands of top magazines and newspapers, just as they appear in print.)